Back-Up Your Medford Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs might deter intrusion at times, it’s not wise to depend on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, think about using some, if not all of the ensuing components:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be caught by surveillance as it could be used against them in a criminal case. Go with exterior surveillance that covers primary entry points such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Sensors for access points: A great number of burglars break into your home via your front door, back door, and windows, so you should have those secured by glass break and motion detectors. If an alarm trips, your system will alert you and your around-the-clock monitoring station.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s the truth that numerous robberies happen during the day when individuals are at the office, you must also have a plan to safeguard against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-sensor floodlights installed around your windows, doors, and garage will instantly shine a light on nefarious behavior and scare off unwanted guests.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell cameras: Smart locks will update you if an individual attempts to unlock your entrance. A video doorbell takes it one step further by offering real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation tool, smart light bulbs can be customized to a daily plan or activated directly from your mobile device. They will make it seem like you are on-site and effectively discourage burglars.