Find Leaks Quickly With Your Medford Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Professionally Monitored Medford Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Medford monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor warns you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Medford?
You never expect to go down the steps to find that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Medford flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're away from home. If your Medford flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Medford Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when help comes to your location. Using these systems is important when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Medford flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Just call (541) 209-6918 today or send in the online form for your free quote.